XRay Vless is a VPN software created by V2Ray.com which focusing to provide privacy while you connect to the internet. XRay Vless supports multiple protocols, including Vless, Socks, HTTP, Shadow sock, etc. V2Ray can be run on Windows, macOS, BSD, iOS, and Android.
How to use XRay Vless for Free NET:
Please note that this trick can be used if your free net trick requires SNI/Bug Host
1. Download and install XRay Vless App (V2rayNG, ,Kitsunebi, NapsternetV or etc.)
2. Create your account at turbossh.com/XRay Vless/Vless and fill in SNI/Bug hostname there
3. Copy the configuration from the above step
4. Import the configuration to XRay Vless apps
5. Connect and Enjoy Free Net
Create Your XRay Vless Private Account
- Host: za1vless.ipturbo.biz.id
- Location: South Africa
- Port Ws TLS: 443
- Port NonTLS: 80
- Valid: 3 days
- Status: Online
Acc Remaining: 15 Form 15CREATE
What is Xray Vless?
Project X begins from XTLS protocol, gives a bunch of organization apparatuses, for example, Xray-core and Xray-flutter. Vless is a refreshed form of Vless protocol, which has been around for some time. After a few designers discovered defects on Vless protocol, and showed that Vless protocol can be identified by DPI, vless was created. Also, xray-core has been created as an option in contrast to standard v2ray-core. As per engineers, xray is more steady, better for UDP gaming and %30 quicker than v2ray. Vless is a stateless lightweight transmission protocol that can be used as a bridge between Xray client and server.
- Vless TCP TLS
- Vless TCP HTTP
- Vless WebSocket TLS
- Vless WebSocket HTTP
- Vless gRPC TLS
- Vless gRPC HTTP
- Vless an Original Lightweight Proxy Protocol, Zero Redundant Encryption Overhead.
- XTLS Standard TLS Encryption with Kernel-level Packet Flow Control Optimization, Powered by Vless.
- One-to-Many Port Sharing, Common Server Ports (like 443) Can Be Shared by Multiple Backends.
- Invisible Proxy Service, Normalized Server Responses. Effective Against Active Probing.
- Domain Filtering, Customize Your Traffic Filtering at Domain Level, with built-in RegEx Support.
- Affordable Hardware Ready. Raspberry Pi, OpenWRT and more.
- OS Supported. Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android and more
- Chipset Supported. x86, amd64, ARM, Apple Silicon and more
Privacy & Security
Get your identity hidden online, your IP Address will be masked with our server IP. Also your connection will be encrypted.
Bypass your school, government or your office internet cencorship. Unblock any site and enjoy Internet Freedom.
Boost Internet Speed
Our service may boost your internet speed and make your connection stable (stable PING) with. This differ by country.
About XRay Vless Server
XRay Vless Server (Secure Shell), is the open protocol which is used to secure network communication which is less expensive & complex than hardware-based VPN solutions or in other words, it offers authentication, encryption & data integrity for securing network communications. By implementing XRay Vless Server, we get some of the capabilities like a secure command-shell, secure file transfer, and remote access to a variety of TCP/IP applications via a secure tunnel.
Dropbear is a relatively small XRay Vless Server server and client. It runs on a variety of POSIX-based platforms. Dropbear is open source software, distributed under a MIT-style license. Dropbear is particularly useful for "embedded"-type Linux (or other Unix) systems, such as wireless routers.
Stunnel is a proxy designed to add TLS encryption functionality to existing clients and servers without any changes in the programs' code. Its architecture is optimized for security, portability, and scalability (including load-balancing), making it suitable for large deployments.
Keywords: XRay Vless Server tunnel, free XRay Vless Server account, free XRay Vless Server ssl account, XRay Vless Server premium.