XRay ShadowSocks is a VPN software which focusing to provide privacy while you connect to the internet. XRay ShadowSocks supports multiple protocols, including XRay ShadowSocks, Socks, HTTP, XRay ShadowSocks, etc. XRay ShadowSocks can be run on Windows, macOS, BSD, iOS, and Android.
How to use XRay ShadowSocks for Free NET:
Please note that this trick can be used if your free net trick requires SNI/Bug Host
1. Download and install XRay ShadowSocks App (V2rayNG, ,Kitsunebi, NapsternetV or etc.)
2. Create your account at turbossh.com/XRay ShadowSocks/vmess and fill in SNI/Bug hostname there
3. Copy the configuration from the above step
4. Import the configuration to XRay ShadowSocks apps
5. Connect and Enjoy Free Net
Create Your XRay ShadowSocks Private Account
- Host: uk1-ssws.ipturbo.biz.id
- Location: United Kingdom
- Port Ws TLS: 443
- Path: /ss-ws
- Valid: 3 days
- Status: Online
Acc Remaining: 15 Form 15CREATE
What is XRay ShadowSocks ?
Project V is a set of tools to help you build your own privacy network over internet. The core of Project V, named XRay ShadowSocks, is responsible for network protocols and communications. It can work alone, as well as combine with other tools. XRay ShadowSocks is a protocol for encrypted communications. It includes both inbound and outbound proxy. VMess depends on system time. Please ensure that your system time is in sync with UTC time. Timezone doesn't matter. One may install ntp service on Linux to automatically adjust system time.
- Multiple inbound/outbound proxies: one XRay ShadowSocks instance supports in parallel multiple inbound and outbound protocols. Each protocol works independently.
- Customizable routing: incoming traffic can be sent to different outbounds based on routing configuration. It is easy to route traffic by target region or domain.
- Multiple protocols: XRay ShadowSocks supports multiple protocols, including Socks, HTTP, Shadowsocks, VMess etc. Each protocol may have its own transport, such as TCP, mKCP, WebSocket etc.
- Obfuscation: XRay ShadowSocks has built in obfuscation to hide traffic in TLS, and can run in parallel with web servers.
- Reverse proxy: General support of reverse proxy. Can be used to build tunnels to localhost.
- Multiple platforms: XRay ShadowSocks runs natively on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc. There is also third party support on mobile.
Privacy & Security
Get your identity hidden online, your IP Address will be masked with our server IP. Also your connection will be encrypted.
Bypass your school, government or your office internet cencorship. Unblock any site and enjoy Internet Freedom.
Boost Internet Speed
Our service may boost your internet speed and make your connection stable (stable PING) with. This differ by country.
About XRay XRay Shadowsocks Websocket, Dropbear, and Stunnel
XRay XRay Shadowsocks Websocket (Secure Shell), is the open protocol which is used to secure network communication which is less expensive & complex than hardware-based VPN solutions or in other words, it offers authentication, encryption & data integrity for securing network communications. By implementing XRay XRay Shadowsocks Websocket, we get some of the capabilities like a secure command-shell, secure file transfer, and remote access to a variety of TCP/IP applications via a secure tunnel.
Dropbear is a relatively small XRay XRay Shadowsocks Websocket server and client. It runs on a variety of POSIX-based platforms. Dropbear is open source software, distributed under a MIT-style license. Dropbear is particularly useful for "embedded"-type Linux (or other Unix) systems, such as wireless routers.
Stunnel is a proxy designed to add TLS encryption functionality to existing clients and servers without any changes in the programs' code. Its architecture is optimized for security, portability, and scalability (including load-balancing), making it suitable for large deployments.
Keywords: XRay XRay Shadowsocks Websocket tunnel, free XRay XRay Shadowsocks Websocket account, free XRay XRay Shadowsocks Websocket ssl account, XRay XRay Shadowsocks Websocket premium.